Education & Learning …
Getting Things Done is All that Matters …
I would like to give a real example of how I work today, compared to before.
The other day I purchased & implemented a WSO, nothing strange with that, I do it all the time.
- Procrastinating & being a just a little to lazy.
- Making unbalanced and bad decisions, not valuing my precious time.
- Believing I’ve found the holy grail and never have to adapt or use any other strategy again … Ever!
- Sitting around waiting for results, watching statistics etc …
.. can’t really say my focus was on getting things done.
Step by Step Actions that I Took
- Made a quick overview read the of the WSO PDF to decide if this was for me or not(… this time it was).
- Added New Project in my Time Recording Sheet
- Added New Project in Bookkeeping Sheet
- Implemented the necessary steps enabling an evaluation of the method.
- Added the exact number of dollars spent on this project to the Bookkeeping Sheet.
- Added the exact number of time spent on this project to the Time Recording Sheet.
- Added a Google Calendar note reminding me to check back on the results.
- Moved on to the next task in my TODO list …
That’s it ….
Crucial Decisions Involved that Saves Hours & Sometimes Days
- Know what steps are involved.
- Estimate time.
- If decision is not to implement, move on quickly.
- Add project to Time Recording Sheet(or whatever is used for time recording).
- Add Project to Bookkeeping Sheet(or whatever is used for bookkeeping).
- Get your hands dirty, Just Do It!
- If you outsource the implementation: Write a really good work description and hire some competent people.
- Be very aware of the time & money you’re spending, keep track!
- This could of course be phase 1 that’s ending, e.g enough for evaluation.
- I almost always end with setting up a Google Calendar Notice, it’s my way of mentally letting the project go until Google Calendar notifies me to check into it again.
Important: Follow these 4 Invaluable Tips Below!
4 Focus Tips that Will Instantly Improve your Online Business
- Have good routines for the boring tasks, like time recording and bookkeeping. This way these boring, but important tasks doesn’t distract you when working on the money making activities.
- Remove unnecessary & unprofitable components that disturb, cost money and possibly ruin your business (Don’t be to sentimental)
- Have a clearly defined goal, know what the goal is & remember this goal in every move you make.
- Have a well defined business model. Don’t step outside of it to much or to often
I almost forgot … the WSO I implemented does actually produce results!